Safe Routes for All is an active transportation master planning process. That means that we are working with you to make New Haven a safer place to walk, bike, roll, stroll, skate, and scoot.
The project partners are the City of New Haven, the Community Alliance for Research and Engagement (CARE), Cornell Scott-Hill Health Center, and Street Plans.
As part of the planning process we will be installing 6 demonstration projects in the late summer and early fall 2019. These projects require community volunteers, so please sign up below!
August 24th (Rain Date August 31st)
– WEST ROCK: Wilmot/Wintergreen/Springside
– FAIR HAVEN: Chapel & Ferry
September 7th (Rain Date September 14th)
– DIXWELL: Dixwell, Munson, Orchard, & Shelton
– DWIGHT: Orchard & Whalley
September 28th (Rain Date October 12th)
– THE HILL: Sylvan & Winthrop
– NEWHALLVILLE: Bassett & Dixwell